Why can't I get anything right?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by June, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June

June Well-Known Member

I was supposed to start a new class today but I didn't go because I didn't feel like. Just like so many times before with other things. And after talking to some "friend" he just said I'm stupid for not going. I heard that so many times before, that I'm stupid and too useless for anything. Why can't I just wake up every morning with the feeling that I can do this? That I can manage all these little things along the day? I know it wasn't right to stay another day at home not facing people outside and doing stuff. Even with my uni work I'm stuck! I can't get my head around to actually concentrate on something... I'm scared of being in-between people outside, I feel like everyone's looking at me strangely and realize that something is wrong. That's why I hardly go somewhere, as my room is a safe place to stay...

2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I can relate. Depression just takes so much out of you, it's like moving with a block on concrete on your back.

Maybe try going, even if you don't feel like it? It's so much easier said than done, I know. I'm not sure what else to suggest, unfortunately. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.