Why Can't I Have A Relationship With Women?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

This may be nothing.

But....my lady and I email each other everyday. Frequently. And the last email I got from her was at 755am this morning, my time.

Now if she is going to be away from the pc for any length of time, she let's me know that too.

I sent her an email approx 2 hours ago asking her what's up? Still havent gotten a response.

Damn it, why do I always drive the good ones away?
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: perhaps she is busy with something... don't jump to any bad conclusions until you have heard from her :arms:
  3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Jeez, get a grip. It's only been two hours. So she didn't tell you she was away from the computer this one time. It's no reason to freak out.
  4. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey there could be a million and one simple explanations
    sparkle is right dont jump to any conclusions:)
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You guys are right. This was a stupid thread. Admin, please delete.
  6. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Well, don't worry about it. You just have to learn to be patient. With relationships especially, but with life in general. Life is a lot of hurry up and wait.
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I guess the thing of it is....I don't really question how she feels about me. Rather I question my own good fortune.

There are things that have happened to me, in the past month, and even as recently as today, that quite frankly leave me breathless.

So much good has happened, and I find myself waiting for the other shoe to drop. I guess when a guy has been kicked and dragged down in the mud for as long as I have, it's hard to know how to behave or think, when real, honest, good things come our way.