why...can't...i...just...die...?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angelicgoddessofdeath, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelicgoddessofdeath

angelicgoddessofdeath Active Member

i can't stand it. i use a belt for crying out loud but not even that works. i keep asking god to let me die but i don't think that he'll let me. i'm not important. i have no use to anybody. i try and help people but then i really can't help them at all...people would rather leave me than to let me talk to them and if no one wants to listen to me then i have no importance and then i'm just better off dead.
    i can't take it anymore. i've planned it all out but it'll be years before i can carry out my plan and i can't wait that long. i want to die now. i mean like right now. well, i have to give christmas presents to my family and friends but after i do that then i want to die right at that moment. i have no use to anyone and i just want to die.
    and yes this is a cry for help so if anyone cares at all help me. either help me die or help me live i don't care. just do one or the other.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey there ang. Check your pm. I sent you a long one with some things you need to see. You have been there for me when I needed it. And now you need me. You can't leave me now kiddo. We need each other and we don't have too many others do we? I'm sorry I hurt you because of my feelings and needs. But read your pm and you'll understand. Hang in there. Love you youngin!!

3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

I care. I know you may not believe that, but it's the truth.

:arms:

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi hun, i can feel your pain but please don't think you are not important or no use, we think you are important and you don't have to go thru this alone, i think you know that.
    you may not see hope or a way out right now but you never know what the tomorrows bring.
    one step at a time

feel free to pm me if you need to chat or vent

stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.