Why cant I just do it and get it over with?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by waters edge, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waters edge

waters edge Member

Well, here I am sitting with every pill in the house on the bed and I want to take them all so bad :( I dont know how I can get past all the crap in my life right now and even though taking pills is not how I want to end things I am at the point where I just don't care anymore ugggg. I have no peace, no privacy no real reasons to stay here. GOD WHY CAN'T I JUST DO IT!
  2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

talk to me here, whats wrong??
    you can pm if u want *hug*
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Stay and talk to us...many of us here truly understand what you are going through...big hugs, J
  4. waters edge

waters edge Member

i dont know if anyone is going through what im going through right now but here goes. Long story short i have suffered from depression for quite some time, been married to the same man for almost 30 yrs and hate it, started playing an online game met someone easy to talk to many states away from me and started sexting forgot to erase it from my phone and my husband found it now im stuck i dont want to be with him anymore but i dont like hurting him either so im thinking it would be better to just leave this earth right now
  5. waters edge

waters edge Member

Good night
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you are just having a good night sleep and nothing bad has happened....
    I am so sorry that you feel so down...
    suicide is not the way though....Leave your marriage and give that a try first if you are not happy there...what have you got to lose if you go .....you are already thinking of suicide??..you may gain a better life..
    I was in an unhappy marriage for a long time before I left and it was only that I was suicidal that i thought I'd try getting out first.....that was 15 years ago now and I'm still here..(with the help of councilors and medication )
    please stay talking to us on here....we care...
  7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we will be here for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.