Why can't I just get it right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heidia37, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heidia37

Heidia37 Member

I am so tired of my miserable life. Then why do you ask am I still here because someone has always come and checked on me and found me. Now I have nobody I have lost everyone except my children. I could do it and nobody would be here to find me. But then I think about my kids but it hurts too much I haven't been happy in such a long time. But then if I did something would I fail again. My hope is gone that life can be good. I just want to leave on my own terms is that really that bad?
  2. mr view

mr view New Member

don't worry life can be good you have a friend take care love you xx
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I hope you will stay with us Heidia. I don't know what has made you so miserable. But, like everyone else here, I have known pain and the desire for death. So I do understand the longing to die. But I am also the daughter of my parents. They died of natural causes many years ago. I still grieve for them. I still miss them. I still wish they were here to help me through my difficult times. Your children would miss you deeply if you died. And you would miss watching them grow, learn and experience new things. I hope you will reach out and share your feelings with someone. Seek support to help you through these very difficult times. If you leave now, are you really leaving on your own terms? Or are you letting this world beat you down? Don't let this world beat you.
  4. Heidia37

Heidia37 Member

Thanks but the world has already beaten me down. The only reason why I have been here this long is because of my children. I surely wasn't good enough for their father.
  5. Jasp

Jasp Active Member

Dear Heidia37, please don't quit life, it won't help you, on the contrary. And think about all the love and beautiful things that you can still experience with your kids. Me personallly, I've gone from a not so nice place to total happiness and from there on back into a hellish nightmare because of an accidental, and a dark suicidal phase, wanting to put an end to my suffering. However, I managed to find a way through, and now I'm carrying it day by day, just by breathing and holding on one step at a time, having lost about everyone but my parents and brother and two good friends. I try to ignore my suffering and focus only on positive things, such as a beautiful colour or a sunset. Read these two books: Your Soul's Plan and Your Soul's Gift by Robert Schwartz, and before anything look at testimonies from people who tried to commit suicide, had near-death experiences, survived and lived on inspired. Or read my story, it's in the "success strategies area". Hold on, for the love of your kids!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.