why can't i just have pointless fun anymore?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by b-rock, Jan 23, 2012.

1. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

Lately, I have realized that I just can't have fun like I used too. I just don't enjoy myself anymore. I don't know why I am like this, but I just want stop thinking and just have a good time for the hell of it. I use to be more care-free...What happened to that person? During the day I find it hard to communicate, or more of me not wanting too, but why do I feel the need to isolate myself and sit afar while the rest of my friends let loose? Maybe it is ego. I want to change and just enjoy myself again.
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Andy :hug:
    I think that life gets in the way of being care free and once its gone it is really really hard to get it back again.
    I know all about the urge to isolate and I know it isn't good. I don't need to tell you this I am sure; getting out there and doing the things that used to make you feel good is a better option than retreating and letting everything get on top of you. I also know that depression is rarely rational however. I don't have answers for you but I am sending you good wishes and hugs and hope that you manage to find a way to feel good again :hug:
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It can be hard, but just try not to think negative thoughts and just enjoy yourself. Just keep having fun and try not to let things get you down so much.