why cant i just let go?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RySp123, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Each second that passes is a mountain to climb. Each step forward I hope to slide back down but I know I cant. Got to clim all the way up. There is a clif up there where is to be seen all my past, your past, those before us' past... what's left of it, what has been changed or done through the years. I want a last over view of it all. I want it to be my last memory.

If someone ask me anything more of me today I know I will cut the rope that hangs me to that wall I am climbing bare feet. Where is that damn knife to cut the rope?

Tears prevent me from seeing what I am looking for so going about as a blind damn stupid idiot. Till tears keep running and cant find where to put my foot to climb another foot of that wall I cant go anywhere..... stuck in space between heaven and hell suspended

The air is thinner, heavier so much heavier. How much is left to climb? Oh gosh I am so near yet so far. Cut that rope, make it so that the rope breaks and let me fall.

Hope to make it though this day but have hugd doubts

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Asking to be recovered. If it helps even temporarely it will be better than nothing even though what affects me will take me anyway but will buy time somehow.

May you find a helping hand to guide you get through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.