why can't i just not come home?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I could be in a great mood... then I get home and suddenly something always triggers me and I just,let my thoughts become active and I just want end it... I don't want to do it anymore!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry home is a trigger for you. My house is not a home either it use to be somewhere safe not now so i understand. When you get these feelings it is better you get out go for awalk a drive get away for awhile until you are more grounded again. take care okay

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What's triggering you when you come home?

4. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

I sort of know what you mean I think. When I'm away at uni I feel like I can't wait to get home. When I do get home eventually someone in my family starts arguing with each other and fights break out. That always triggers me. Sometimes I wonder how do I forget this crummy feeling that I get each time I go home. If I could just remember I'd know better next time not to venture home. I just never seem to learn......

Just hang on kankuro *hug

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

aww I'm so sorry kankuro :hug: can you get rid of what is trigering you? or maybe try to think the opposite? I know its hard...

that used to happen to me before I took my meds, thoughts become repetitive and grow and grow until that's all you hear...but when I took the meds, the thoughts were still there but I was able to move away from them...

6. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

that's a very difficult feeling Kankuro, home seems that it should be someplace that one anticipates going/returning to with good feelings

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Its basically my fiance or her family. The little things that are said to me or about me... I can't ever seem to be treated decently for more than a little while. Its other stuff my fiance does as well.