Why can't I post anything or send messages?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Forget2Trust, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forget2Trust

Forget2Trust Active Member

It says I'm not allowed to do anything ....

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Your current status on the forum is Under Moderation, this means that the posts and threads that you make have to be approved by a moderator before they will appear on the forum. If you would like to discuss this further, please make a thread in the Letters To Management forum.

3. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I'm still your friend on this forum. You can still post things. There will be a time delay before other persons on the forum will see them. Possibly a few days. Take time to compose your posts. Maybe, talk about yourself and your own feelings, while trying to avoid talking about other posts that you see here. This makes sense, because the forum is supposed to be for you to express your feelings and get support.

If you need support, start a new thread on the "Crisis Forum". If the site moderator approves it, then other members will see it and may post something on the same thread in response. This process will take time, maybe several hours or days.

The computer does not allow me to send a "private message" to your box, either, since the button stopped working.

You deserve all the best in life. Best wishes to you. :)

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hatsheput, Forget2Trust is Under Moderation, their posts have to be approved by a moderator before they will show up on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.