Why can't my life get better?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by HiddenTears, Oct 26, 2009.

1. HiddenTears

HiddenTears Well-Known Member

Why does my life always find a way to get worse. Why doesn't anyone want me around? Why can't i find people I can trust? Why am I so fucking worthless? Why do I wake up every morning and wish I would have died yesterday? Why can't I live a normal life, with normal friends, and a normal girl? Is this too much to ask? Do I not deserve this? Why am I always ignored? Why do people think I am so bad that they won't even say hi to me? Why am I so fucking ugly? Why can't I find peace with myself?

I never did anything to deserve this. If I died no one would even notice. Why? I cared about them. When is someone going to care about me?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We care lots of people care about you here. I hope venting allowed some pain out Iwish i could take some pain away for you You have SF and we understand and we care we do.

3. HiddenTears

Thanks Violet you are a great person I can tell already. But why can't people care about me who actually know me? How come I am not good enough to be happy? How come I can't be good enough for anyone to even say hi to?

4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

wow..its the same Q. i ask myself every day...everything u said is just like me..its like u read my mind...if u answer any please tell me...anyway,all i do is try to be positive as posible as i could..if there is nothing..i try to smile in any stuiped thing...i also try to enjoy my lonelenss..find somthing/hobby u like and do it..maybe watch a comidy movie and luagh so hard in ur way even if ur laugh is silly cos nobody will here it...also try to keep busy..anything...even if its clean...i know dear...i feel u...i feel the pain..cos my heart is full with pain of try to be normal...have normal life but cant...try to hide my stupid & ugly but cant...im so worthless..try to trust people & be in relation but i see everybody rude & cheater...nobody wanna talk to me ..& its so painfull...ill die but nobody ll care or even notice..

so why we try to cope to gother as team? that would be nice :) anyway pm me any time. good luck

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Everything does get worse before it gets better. even with a cold. You get a caugh or something, you take meds it gets worse because it looses up. then it gets better. It works the same with life. Life gets worse, then as you work with whats bothering you, it always gets better!
    A lot of people in life want you. I don't know you very well but I'm certain this place would be very different without you. I'm sure you've made an impact on a lot of peoples lives.
    And about trusting, it's hard to trust people. It really is. But sometimes people are too easy to trust someone. then they end up telling them everything and then get screwed. You'll find someone you can trust. You can trust me, I'd never lie to ya'. But that may not help much at all because you don't know me. but there are, indeed people out there whom you can trust.
    You are, by no means worthless. I don't know why you've got that idea in your head. You are worth something in this world. And you've gotta be someone special to someone. Everyone is special, and that includes you, my dear friend. everyone is special in their own ways.
    You seem to use the word 'normal' quite a bit. What, may I ask, is your definition of normal? See, there is no specific definition of normal. Sure, the dictionary will say something like... "conforming to the standard or the common type" but hey! What's that to humans? Every person is difference. In that sense, if you are going to classify someone as 'normal' they are the only person you can classify as 'normal' because like I said, everyone, every single person is different.
    No, you don't deserve this. No one deserves to have to be sad and unhappy and wish their life away. Bad things always happen to good people.
    You're not ignored. There are people who didn't ignore you above me, I'm not ignoring you. nor will anyone here. But in real life, people just don't know a good person when they see it. So what if the person may be sad or upset, sad and upset people need friends too.
    I'm sure you're not ugly. No one is ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
    You can't find peace with yourself? are you looking down deep enough? Past the thoughts that may enthrall your mind? Past the feelings you feel? Down into the deepest and most dark part of your heart? Are you searching yourself all the way through?
    If you died, lots of people would notice. I'm sure of it. Everyone seems to recognize people most when they do pass away. then they feel bad and regret not getting to know the person before hand. You will be noticed if you die.
    PM me if you ever need to talk! I'm here for you! :hug:

6. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

You and me both. I don't understand this life.. I give so much and get nothing in return. When it comes to the opposite sex I dare say i'm very attractive on the outside, doesn't make much difference for me if any. I'm the perpetual loner.

7. HiddenTears

I just want to be accepted. And I don't know what I did to get unaccepted, but I am everything that a normal college student is, I just don't have anyone. When I became alone, I began to dislike myself for being alone, then it grew and now I just hate myself. I just want things to get better. I wake up every fucking day and hope for change, but nothing ever happens. I don't know what is keeping me going... I could die tomorrow and not a single person would even know I was alive. I hate this, because I am such a great guy but nobody cares to notice that. Nobody in my life cares to get to know me...