Why can't this come to an end?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lotte, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

I'm getting bad again. Bored, overeating, depressed, tired, feeling pointless, on a downward spiral. Stuck in the house with my family because of the blizzard. Angry. And so so so so so numb. I thought I was doing well for a bit. Bad, violent thoughts. I'm so dumb, it's humiliating. I hate my thoughts- they're like prisms and then shattered. And they go nowhere. I remember thinking, all of the things I could have been. Is there anything to just wake me up- anything that could just snap me out of it and help me find my way? THere are so many problems. I've been fighting so long... why can't this come to an end?
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Yes lotte, there is something that can help you find your way..... or rather, someOne. You may not believe in God as yet, and that's fine - but just to let you know that He does exist and cares about each of us, and has a plan for us if we care to take Him up on the offer. I know this is not a Christian or evangelical site, so if you want to PM me, please do. Or if you just want to ignore what I've written that's OK too :)
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel the same way, like why do bad things keep happening..I don't deserve that, neither do you or anyone else. I wish there was an easy answer, but please keep posting, and we'll be here to help you through this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.