why can't we help our own selves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been having an extremely tough time lately, and reading through these forums have helped alleviate some of my feelings of isolation, so id like to thank you all for that.

i think it is so strange how we are all able to tell others just how much they are worth to the world, but yet it is so difficult for us to feel the same way about ourselves. if only we knew how to internalize our positive beliefs and apply them to our own lives, maybe we could help our own selves. depression truly is an ugly ugly thing that prevents us from seeing how worthy we are of happiness:(

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I totally agree with you Lauren Rose. Depression is a curse and can affect anyone it does not discriminate. Thanks for your inspiring post, we do our best to help our peers along their journey simply because we understand and want to help no matter how difficult and unworthy the situation feels. Please stay and be a part of this forum, you seem to have a nice heart and you will enjoy helping others out of their depressive state :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00