Why can't you today?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jenniferelaine, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenniferelaine

jenniferelaine Well-Known Member

The silliest things can sustain us, give us reason to follow through with our agonies today.

-Yesterday my cats needed food. Today they need a clean litterbox. Tomorrow they will look at me dolefully.

-I'm a chicken, and I don't want to be a vegetable.

What holds you here?
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Funny you should mention you cat because my scrawny little cat is often what keeps me here and sparks that small bit of hope in my heart that gives me just enough strength to go on.
    On other days it is the knowledge that I have been happy to a certain extent in the past and that potential keeps me going. Not much I know but enough to keep me going.
  3. jenniferelaine

jenniferelaine Well-Known Member

My cats are so good one day, and so bad the next.

One of my cats has a chronic illness, and pees outside the litterbox.

They both love me, and sleep with me all the time when I can't leave my bed. It breaks my heart that i can't be better for them. They got to eat tuna all weekend because I couldn't leave my apartment to go buy them food.
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Awww does you cat have a bladder infection or just old?

Sounds like they both love you and sense when you need them by hanging close to you in your tough times...funny how they are so in tune with us isn't it?

Hey if my cats got tuna for a week they would be so HAPPY as that is a special treat in my home. Honestly, and I say this as a professional that works with animals, the week of tuna was just fine for them as fish is a great food for them and often more nutritious than regular canned or dry food.

Keep loving them kitties as sounds they sure love you!
  5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

do you have any grocery stores that deliver or an internet grocery?
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I have counceling today.....someone to talk to and help me...hope???
    I can't have pets where I am but often think a puppy would be someone to love me unconditionally......a reason to stay....
  7. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

my pets. my dog, although he's so hopelessly attached to my mom he wouldn't miss me if i left. but my hamster and 2 gerbils are adorable and a pick me up on most days :hamster:
  8. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Nothing. Less than nothing. I have no reason what so ever to be on this planet.
  9. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

My partner. She would be devastated. My family, especially niece and nephews, I don't want them to think to do it too when they get older
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.