Why carry on?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Maxpayne897, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxpayne897

Maxpayne897 New Member

All my life. Every single day of my life i have been pushed around and bullied. Everyday I have lived in fear of what lays tomorrow. What's the point? What's the point of carrying on when you have no one who gives a damn if you wake up tomorrow? What's the point of carrying on on this hell called life? Everyday I have to live this hell. What's the point of carrying on?
  2. RKali

RKali New Member

Hi Max. Believe me many people care if you wake up tomorrow. I know that I care.
    Nobody ever supported me in anything. All what I had achieved was on my own. In my own family I always felt like I am a stranger, out of this world. Was born in Russia... Yes, went through bullying in school in Russia. Married an alcoholic. My life had always been a struggle. I don't know if I can honestly say that I had ever been happy. Brought my kids to Canada because I wanted to give them a better life...10 years later ...my son took his own life...it happened three months ago. Why I am telling you this all? I don't know...I guess, I just want you to live. I just want you to have curiosity to see if there is something better ahead in your life. You are a survivor...you had survived for so long...please, do not give up...please live...
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't know hun you have fought do hard and i know one gets tired fighting but if you stay here hun you will get some help to keep fighting ok For me the point of living was to help others who suffer like i did and to show the ones that hurt me they would never win i would never let them win. Don't let them win hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.