Why carry on?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

When you stare at the same four walls every day, it really makes you wonder why you continue to exist at all. People tell you to hang on for just one more day, but that turns into months, and years, and decades, and you wonder where the time went, and things just get worse and worse. Any way I can think of to get out of this mess, to change my life around, it always seems to come to a dead end. No matter how hard I try, these feelings will not go away. So why continue living a pointless life? Isn't it easier to just give up when you seem to be facing insurmountable odds?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just want to give you a :hug: and say I'm sorry you are going through this. The idea of hanging on to a new day is something great could happen or you keep fighting and see the light. It CAN help to know and believe it will be a better day, hope you can get through this :hug:

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No it can't, I'm done and it's just a matter of time now. if anyone ever carted about me, i would not be constantly ignored when I am at my worst. It won't matter when I die since it is already like I don't exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.