Why carry on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

I can not see the point of going on
    i know things will never get better no matter how many meds i take.
    I am tied of my life and don,t want to carry on any more

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Shane it seem bad now you really you cannot see the future sometimes a new door opens and you do find happiness and peace. Unexpected person comes into your life new meds new therapy. I know some days it seems hopeless but i am telling you there is hope okay i almost gave up several times but now i am glad i stayed Please let us know what is going on okay so we can help you support you yOu can talk here make friends here just don't give up hugs

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Shane,

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time witth no hope for the future :hug:
    I can really relate to how you are feeling and would beg you not to hurt yourself and talk about whats been going on for you, would you do that?
    Believe me one day true happiness with come :hug: x

4. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Hi Shane

Welcome to Suicide Forums

You do not want to die you have so much more to live for and you need to take the right meds maybe you're interacting them with something else. Your Family is going to be sad if you do Commit Suicide.

Please think twice before doing this

5. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

6. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself, Shane, don't let this kind of thinking get on top of you...
    We're with you on this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.