why *cries*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

the say no man is worth ur tears and when u find he right one he wont make you cry-

well thats a load of shit, im sick of being lied 2. my horse died 2 days ago and i had to bury her by hand and now the guy who says loves me is obviously with someone else. fuck this life nothing ever goes right 4 me, so my time is up

i need some serious help b4 i crack cos im gonna end it soon
    and im not "faking" either
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Sorry for your horse : (

Please stay with us.
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

damn, it can be pretty painful losing an animal that you can connect with on a different level - and this is coming from someone that only has dogs. Well actually had 2 previous cats, but the same bloody dog bit them both at different stages and now they're gone <:(.

For some reason, if im ever feeling extremely pissed at something(the next few words dont count for life itself!) I just say "fuck it". If someone was wanting something and they didnt get it because im under to much stress/pressure i just say "oh, woops" or "meh, wat ever". I hope things can work out for u. Good luck :)
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't let a guy push you into ending your life he was not worth it and you are better without him. I am so sorry about your horse it is awful to loose an animal that you have been so close to. He was and is an idiot and he does not deserve you go out and find a different guy Your horse you can never replace i know but in time perhaps you could get a new pony to raise and to love.
  5. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Hi Kirsty, I'm so sorry you feel this way, I know what's it like to loose an animal you love. May I suggest you get a puppy or a kitten, it would take your mind of and if you get a homeless one you'll do a good deed too. As for the boyfriend I can only say it's better this way, I know it seems harsh, but it's true, you'll see it too after some time. Hope you reconsider and stay with us.
  6. KirstyMissJimBob

ok guys im all good im happy now :) my mate Jarrad took me for a drive and i had a really really good night :) he cheered me up alot :)

im soo happy right now so im ok thanks 4 caring about me
    i love u guys xoxoxo
  7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

8. KirstyMissJimBob

thanks 4 the hug

im gonna be ok... i think my luck is changing for the better :)

im soo happy :) im on cloud 9 right now.

im glad Jarrad came to get me he knows wat to do.
    *smiles from ear to ear*
  9. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Glad it all worked up for you, it's always nice to spend a day out for fun :stars:
  10. KirstyMissJimBob

yeh i think its all gonna be ok, iv found someone who i can talk to and be myself with i think iv found a good mate hes just awesome.
  11. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

He's NOT worth dieing for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.