Why Did he take his own life?

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by lifeiskillingme, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Life is crap My other halk took his own life and i dont no why! is tearnimg me up inside not knowing why he done it! Will i ever find out! :( what if i clould of helped him?
  2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about your loss,, please dont blame yourself though.
    These questions that your asking are ones that dont have answers, I am sure your partner would not want you to torture yourself by thinking like that.
    I have personally contemplated suicide for many years and have even attempted it before but I would never want my family or friends to blame themselves for something that I chose for myself.
    I have only ever contemplated it to reduce their suffering, not to make it worse.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He was in pain so much sadness from something long ago maybe one will never know He was not thinking right he had distorted thoughts depression does that Some people hide their depression so well so they don't put it on others.

I am sorry he could not reach out my bro did the same thing and i know how confusing it is how terrible painful for you

I hope you can get some grief coucilling some therapy to help you cope with all the pain that you are in. Don't go through this alone okay get some help for you