Why did i bother? (strong language)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whybother?, Aug 12, 2012.

1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

Why the fuck didnt i just end everything the other week..

Ive had loads of people say to me life is worth staying around for and i never know whats around the corner ..well in the past 2 weeks alone ive had the fucker of all customers ask me to go outside for a fight, so i lost it and was gonna swing for him but my supervisor held me back..and now im on my final warning at work ...yup thats totally fair i get a customer abusing,swearing right in my face ..and i get the bollocking

And ive just checked my internet banking and ive just found out sum dickhole has been taking cash out of my account which has made me overdrawn..only been payed last week ...

so yeah im so glad im still alive ..loving life .........................................

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Ugh. That is shit, if you don't mind me saying. Hope things get better. Did your card get scammed, if that's the case I think the bank will refund it? sorry to hear about the guy at work, customers are always a nightmare. It can be hard to not want to go through people when they treat you like that.