Why did i have the guts but havnt now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Ive attempted 4 or 5 times and just cant bring myself to do it now you all prob think its a good thing but is it.Prob same as i used to know what happyness was and living for something.Maybe drinking and the cigies mght take thier toll.Sorry guess im just venting again and im not allowd to show weakness :(

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

It's probably a good thing that you can't bring yourself to attempt suicide again Spidy. 5 failed attempts are enough. That's God's way of telling you that you're not meant to die just yet. You have to stick around and finish up what you were meant to do in your life. Please dont give up. :hug:

3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Not only will I think it's a good thing, I'll say it. For whatever reason you can't bring yourself to make another attempt, that's a good thing. I've made several attempts as well. I also can't bring myself to make another attempt. I don't know whether it's that I still hold out enough hope that I'll get better or I don't even have the confidence that I can finally pull it off or what. I haven't known happiness since I was a kid. Then all this started in my teens. Oh, I didn't get the rulebook where it says you can't show weakness.

4. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

What prevents me is that my method would be surefire. There's no turning back. None. It covers the bases (without going into detail). That, and it could send my father into another deadly stoke, probably.

I honestly don't know what keeps me going, but for whatever reason I do.

5. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

what specific problems do you face right now?

i do guess we're in the same situation. there are times when i wanted to do it so badly but something hinders me and on the next days, it makes me wonder why had i even thought of becoming worthless. :pokeball:

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Spidy,

Youre not weak. It takes courage to face your problems. You have my respect. Write me anytime you need to talk. You are in my prayers!!!! You are loved and valued here always!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.