Why did I waste my life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Nov 9, 2008.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

Why didnt I get a house back in January, oh I know why because I didnt want to live in the USA if the Republicans won in November

Why didnt I stick up for myself and tell all the assholes in the places I have lived to shut the fuck up

Why did I kill myself, why did I allow myself to get to this rotted place I am in now

What am I going to do, I have no future, I am all but clinically dead, I have to get a job now but I dont want to get a job

What the fuck is wrong with me, what is stopping me from killing myself now, I use to look forward to things in life now the only thing I look forward to is dying, there is no way I am going to make it, I am 28 years old and my life is over, I already killed myself now it is just a matter of time before I put my body to rest
  2. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

as long as your body is alive, there is always hope for your mind and soul.

take care, I do care.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your still very young with a life full potential. Although it feels the opposite to you, behind all the doubt and uncertainty there is hope and promise.

Don't give up on yourself.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Why don't you get up and start doing something to improve your life? You're only 28, which is also my age. Still lots of good years ahead.