Why did this fail?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by alexander01, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexander01

alexander01 Active Member

I tried a couple of days ago, I was in the perfect mood, I even felt kind of relaxed and I failed! I went in the woods next to a bridge,

I had drank a couple of beers before that, mabey the beers kept me from doing it.. I just broke down and leaned agaisnt a big rock in the woods crying...

I didnt even have the guts to get onto that bridge...

Then I walked back to my house, my parents didnt notice a thing I went into my room and went to sleep... its weird... as I layed there felt safe...

I guess my soul is alredy dead and all thats keeping me alive is the fear of pain and the pueril physical pleasures of this life,:mellow:

I am a failure, I want death to come, but im so affraid. :unsure:

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Keep posting here, it will help. Perhaps, instinctively you know there is another way to deal with what bothers you.

:hug:

3. Pein

Pein Banned Member

thats why i never tryed to commit suicide, i know that i wont have the balls to take my own life. i welcome anyone who wants to be my death

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Glad you are back with us...as it was said, keep posting and please seek the support you deserve...big hugs, J

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey im glad you are still here with us :hug: please try and get some support here. we're here to listen, to talk and be here for and with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.