Why did you come to SF?

Why did you originally come to SF?

• Uncertainty about going through with a planned suicide.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • To find advice about how to commit suicide.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • To post about a suicide already in progress/leave a suicide note

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • To discuss why you want to commit suicide, before coming up with a plan

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • To post about a crisis situation (past or present).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • To find support for depression, without suicidal intent.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • To find support for other mental health issues, without suicidal intent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, please explain below.

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepainwithin

I came to suicide forum the day my mom took my phone and read through all of my text messages. She found out I was smoking pot and thought that I was possibly dealing drugs. She found out I wanted to try acid. I couldn't believe my parents would go that far to invade my privacy. It was up top with one of the worst days of my life, I locked myself in my room (pulled the bed in front of the door) and sat there while my parents threatened to call the cops on all my friends. I couldn't deal with it. I googled Suicide Forum and this is what came up. I posted and only got 1 reply, a welcome to suicide forum. It was a low point in my life, it ranks up with the day the girl I gave my heart to left me and it ranks with all the bad birthdays and everything I've ever had.

Epical Taylz

just because my friend told me that she met some nice people here so i wanted to see what i was missing out on.
also to see if other people thought that i was depressed (i didn't know for certain when i joined here, now i know for certain)

BlondRedHead

Multiple reasons.

I saw on the news a few months back that this 19 yr old was online asking people to listen and telling them he was suicidal and depressed and they actually pressured him into doing it. So he went online and took a bottle of pills via web cam and died live on the net. It was the saddest thing I had heard, this guy needed help and all he got was more grief and a push from the people he turned to. I googled suicide forums and this popped up.

I came to help people and it turned out I needed a ton of help myself. So, to help and be helped. That's why I am here.

mandyj101

wow blondredhead that is so sad ! :(

i found the site whilst looking up suicide methods .. so i guess i come here for help .. was pretty lonely .. still am in a sense .. but not as much ..

triggs

Account Closed
i don't really know
whenever i've been depressed or suicidal, i've turned to the internet for advice - on how to do it, how to get help, all sorts of things.
i was part of another forum before (not a suicide forum though), but even though i'd been there for ages, i never felt included - everyone had their own group of friends on there and it seemed anyone new was rejected.
i felt alone, and as though nothing was worth it anymore. nothing was working out for me at the time...so i came here.

kurenai

Because no one in the real world understands me. Because I'm so different, and everyone says its not okay to be who I am. Because they need to hurt so that they feel better. Because the real world is a sick place with very sick people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00