Why didn't it work

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jackson751, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackson751

jackson751 New Member

This is my first time posting on any site but I just wanted to be in touch with like minded people. I have nothing to live for after losing everything again for the third time in my life. I really can't and don't want to start over again. I have taken paracetamol overdoses four times before in the past so I decided to try something different, I planned it for about a week and decided that last Sunday would be my last day. I parked somewhere really quiet and <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, this was about 5 in the afternoon, I woke up at 1am with no ill effects whatsoever, I just can't understand why it won't happen for me. I feel like a failure I can't even do that right!. I have now decided to try dehydration and starvation as from writing this message, I have researched this and the one thing I know I have is will power to succeed at this as it is something to work at everyday and also knowing that it will lead to death which is the ulitmate goal.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try putting all that effort into getting help for you into getting the supports you need to heal hun dehydration starvation all you will do is cause you more pain and agony Try being kind to you ok and get the help you need to move forward now hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.