Why do bad things happen to good people?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SAVE_ME, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

^^I've always asked myself that question. Granted I don't know absolutely everyone on this site but those who I have had the pleasure of talking to do seem to me like genuinely nice people....yet they're here....on a frikkin' suicide forum....ranting about how nobody loves them or they wanna kill themselves....WHY?! It just isn't right! Yet I see people who break the law...btw when I say that I am not referring to those who steal to provide for their families, I mean REAL criminals who just beat people up for no real reason other than to get a kick out of it...those who go around smashing windows just because 'they can'...and yet these people seem to get everything they want....sometimes I wonder what kind of sick, f*cked up, ass-backwards world we're living in....seems like only the good people suffer.....

.....if I had the ability to get everyone here together and cure their depression and fix their problems, I would.....for now though all I can give you is this :arms:

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:arms:

its hard to tell why some people have to suffer and others don't. i wish i had the answers. but big :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish I had the answers, but I've wondered that same thing so many times!!

4. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

I've thought about this too, and maybe this is childish of me, but I'm more bothered by good things happening to bad people. My brother and his wife are the two most horrible people I've ever met. They're mean-spirited, abusive, and nasty. They are liars and they are thieves. Yet everything always comes up golden for them. They win awards and elections. They get promotions and respect. I treat people well, I am honest, I am caring and I try to do "the right thing" and I always seem to get punished for it. I'm bothered by my horrible luck, sure, but it dismays me to see them rise higher and higher while I get lower and lower.

5. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

^^Yeah, believe me, I don't quite get that myself. It's like the good suffer yet the bad get whatever they want just handed to them on a silver platter. Totally unfair.

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Why shouldn't this be the case? Life sucks.

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I like to believe in Karma but then why ya see great things happening to horrible people and when you never seem to get a break it just sends my Karma theroy into nothing. I dont know. Sometimes Karma works for example when i was in college a certain person bullied me and ALWAYS past his exams by cheating and never got caught but then in our final yr when it all counted even with his cheating he still failed his exams and didnt get a degree where as I go a honours degree BUT that was in my control that just meant more study and dedication but when it soemthing outta your control so many good opportunities and things happen to horrible people. I really makes you feel down and worn out that you actually try to be a good person but get nothign for it.

Its frustrating to say the least.

8. you have the ability within you to manifest whatever you want. Bad things happen to you because that is what you create. You always have a choice to look at what is happening to you in a different way, because there is no set definition of good and bad, it all depends on how you look at it.

9. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

No matter what our capabilities, life get's bigger than all of us. Bad things happening to good people circumstantially.

What I just wrote here, is putting two Bible verses into my own words. For those who would like to look them up they are Ecclesiastes 9:11 & 12.

10. jacknife

jacknife Guest

Because the universe doesn't revolve around the pathetic, hubristic egos of humans.

11. Life doesn't have to get bigger then us guys! I mean of course it is but we can learn to chill out about it. We can learn to be happy. Bad things never happen to good people and good things never happen to bad people because good and bad people don't exist it is just these ideas in our mind about what good and bad is.

12. BAD THINGS DON'T HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE AND GOOD THINGS DON'T HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE BECAUSE GOOD AND BAD DON'T EXIST, IT IS ALL IN HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. WE ALL HAVE IN US THE ABILITY TO CREATE OUR OWN REALITIES AND MAKE THE WORLD BE THE WAY WE WANT IT TO BE. :IrishDoll:
    EVEN DYING ISN'T A BAD THING. I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD ALL GO OUT AND KILL EACH OTHER OR ANYTHING, I AM JUST SAYING...some kid fell off a mountain today and died, but how is that bad? he's just moved on.

13. j.doe

j.doe New Member

I'm so alone. I don't have any family or friends. I don't have a job. I don't have any money. I'm don't have anything to hold on to . I cry every day. There's nothing here. This may sound like a cliche but the hurt is real.

I just had to tell someone I'm in pain.

14. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Oh look a proponent of The Secret.

15. I know how you feel. I have been the same place. but then I realized the powers of manifestation. Read some metaphysical books like conversations with god (it's not religious, just spiritual, as I keep saying). You can deny it's truth if you want, but it made my life a lot better. My heart goes out to you. You can feel better, I know you can. I will be your friend. believe in the power of yourself.

16. what are you talking about?

17. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

18. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Very true.

But people are pack animals. Thing is there is no point believe itself without pack. Truth is too hilarious, you are saying people should believe themselves to enjoy of their dish washes at warm water to next 70 years. That is truth of life, there is no anything else. But it sounds too fu**ing boring life. There is no reasons feel any power. On that point depression come and some levels of human body goes down. To be depressive is actually some kind of survival method of human. Like a winter dream of bear until spring is coming. People waiting for better opportunity to be alive.

There is no grass at cities or even a sky. There is 4 wall and dishess. It is very good that is enough for some people. Maybe people who never have live just want too much, they think they are valuable like others to get some connections and love, to fit society some how. Shame on us who can not live happy with our walls and dishes.

Why you are drunk if you have found power of yourself? Why you are suicical? Why your words are not helping you to be so happy that you do not have to look help from the bottle?

19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Oh sweet thought... For them who believe so... Anothers cries eyes out because of their life is empty without those people who have died.

20. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I heard it. Powers for you.
    I can not say anything what change your life but i heard it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.