Why do I always end up with CONFUSING PEOPLE????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by A_pixie, Aug 28, 2009.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I am seeing a very confusing man at the moment. We have been friends since aged 16, here we are, 6 years later and we got back in contact via the net. He was so nice to me and so chatty I have no idea where it's gone wrong!

He only ust got out of a 5 year relationship and I like an idiot slept with him when we met up (you don't understand, I have wanted this guy for 6 years!) and we tried to get into contact several times but he had excuse after excuse...
    He then decides to meet up with me A MONTH AND A HALF later to spend 4 days in a tent with me at a metal fest. Went well.

Now here we are again a month later and that twat has not called me once, not responded to texts, no emails NOTHING!

I phoned him and he asked me to ring him at 8pm, the signal was down so I could not.

I phoned him a week later (today) and no answer, when I tried again his phone was OFF! The cheek!

I have no idea why this guy has turned around so much. He has no permenant residence, doesn't even have a bed and is sofa-surfing at his friends house. Then I saw on facebook he was saying to his friend "text me later to go cinema" yet he cannot be bothered to respond to MY texts :'(

I don't get it :(

What the Hell happened??

I need advice guys I think about him all the time and am slowly slipping into a hideous depression :'(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He was an ass a pathetic user that unfortunately took advantage of your emotional state then left. I hope you would now have some pride and don't talk with him or contact him because he is a loser move on and find someone who truly cares about you not this idiot.
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Seems like he cares about you for little more than sex.
  4. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Hmmm hes not into u unfortunately and seems like he only wanted sex with u... it will be hard but u need to forget about him and move on with ur life.. if he calls u again tell him to fuck off
  5. zerick

zerick Member

you end up with confusing people because you allow yourself. This guy sounds like an jerk. i would not bother with him and don't stalk him on facebook either. just move on and spend you energy on someone new.
  6. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!
  7. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the sleeping with him when you met up had something to do with it. If you had his respect, that probably lost it, and then trying to contact him several times after made you look needy. I mean don't get me wrong, early sex isn't always a bad idea, but if he didn't want to get together for over a month afterwards the writing is on the wall, just move on.
  8. A_pixie

Did I mention he's homeless? Sofa-surfing, just been chucked out, I'm not the only person he's cancelled with at the last second.

He got in contact with me a lot after the first meet up but ever since he started this new job he just doesn't even text anymore.

He just got out of a 5 year relationship maybe he doesn't want anything serious? I don't know.
  9. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

People are confusing by nature.

Sounds like you've been trying to reach him a lot -- he takes you for granted. If he knows he can always get a hold of you, he's going to perceive you as a toy he can play with when he wants to. He's masquerading the homeless misfortunate and you appear to be falling for it. Your behavior (at least what you've listed) screams desperation.

Lay off the phone calls, and be cold when he contacts you again.
  10. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

its easy to confuse people. the "hard way" is easier, just harder to wslk
  11. A_pixie

Advice taken, I've deleted his number to force me not to contact him, so if we do talk he'll be doing the ringing, in the meantime I can try to focus on something else :)

It's a start, thanks guys :D