Why do I bother

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You know I have been on my own for 3 days now. And I realized something. Why do I bother? Why do I bother remaining alive. There is nothing left for me. These past 3 days have shown me that. The only difference is that next week I will start my job. So I will have a chunk of the day dedicated to working. But other than that there will be no difference. So why do I bother keeping living? Why am I too scared to kill myself?

2. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

when you're working you'll see a point trust me... 3 weeks ago i was where you are now

3. Forgotten_Man

I doubt it, what is there to see? Give me a preivew

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Do you think something is making you so sad?Or do you just plainfully feel empty?

5. Forgotten_Man

I just feel empty

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what it's like mate I feel empty for nothing also.:sad:

7. Forgotten_Man

Actually I feel it is at first I feel empty then I start to think on the pathetic existence I live and then I get sad. IT compounds it is annoying I should stop resisting killing myself

8. :hug: Darek.

Sorry you're feeling like this. Sorry I also angered you in one of our conversations.

I think you resist to kill yourself because you don't want to die, you just don't want to carry on living like this, it can be changed you know?

9. Forgotten_Man

It can be changed? How o_O? Time travel seems to be the only way to make things change now.

10. Quite alot of things. Getting help maybe?

11. Forgotten_Man

Help from who? Someone who just wants to place a label on me?

12. missybaby

missybaby Active Member

no from people who have been down this road b4 nobody who can help unless they truelly understand..talk to me forgotten you arent to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.