Why do i bother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostSpirit

Im going to make this brief, seeing as im so pissed off...

i was meant to see a Psychiatrist, but she rings me half hour befor our appointment and say's she cant see me today. an emergency has cropped up, i was looking forward to actually seeing her to see if she could help, now i just feel let down again, does anyone really care about how i feel? in a nutshell no, they dont, yeh i can make another appointment but iv got to wait till after xmas now, im so angry, iv gone weeks without cutting/harming myself, but right now im that worked up i need some relief

LostSpirit

Thanks lynn, my dad thinks im over reacting. but i trying to get better, and being let down like that... i cant seem to deal with, and worst of all i had a feeling she was going to do this

LostSpirit

Im going to ring up tomoz, and find out, i dont want to end up shouting at someone down the fone, when its not there fault, i just dont think i can wait till after xmas, even tho lately i hav'nt been feeling to bad, still feel suicidal but i feel i was making an approvement, i just hope this dont set me back to much

LenaLunacy

I'm sorry that they are making you wait for an appointment. It's really unfair to do that when someone is struggling so much. I really hope they can get one for you soon. :hug:

LostSpirit

Iv gota wait till the 30th now, which isnt so bad i guess. i could have seen someone next week, but the lady i spoke to on the phone, seems to think it would be better if i spoke with a woman. i feel a bit better now, thanks for your replies and support

x

levitated-one

The thing is, while there are very few people that care for you; you should really not expect anyone to care for you. But those that do care for you, you cherish them.

You expect what the negative people would do, and expect that everyone is like them. But when you discover that for those that are not like that, you discover peace..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00