Why do I do the things I do!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by beckka, Feb 8, 2014.

1. beckka

beckka Member

I'm a 30 year female. I've been married for almost 9 years. I don't love my husband anymore. I'm in love with the man I'm having an affair with. But today I totally broke is trust and I don't know if I'll ever get it back. He's 23 years older than me and such a good person. I like the attention other guys give me and that made him very disappointed in me. My heart hurts so bad that I want to rip out my own heart! He's been having chest pains because of all this, I just want him to be okay, and the not knowing is literately killing me. I feel like I want to jump off a bridge, take a bunch of pills or something else. I'm so in love with his man, I don't know how to get out of my marriage, I have family but they wouldn't understand, I have no friends that would either. I don't know where to turn or how to feel. All I know is that I feel useless and like a *****. I'm so close to the edge.......

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Instead of throwing your marriage away why not get marriage councilling and see what can be done to save it. You loved this person or you would not have married him go to a therapist and mend what is broken ok the grass is not always greener on the other side hun