Why do I do the things I do

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by hammockmonkey, Dec 16, 2008.

1. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm fucked okay. Why do I feel the need to destroy relationships? I want someone to care for, I want someone to love.

I don't mean to be so fucking mean. I don't, I'm just so fucking afraid of being close to someone and letting them see just how much I've fucked my life up. No one makes you complete you have to be whole for someone to love you. Just once though I'd like to feel it.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's the only way the hurt you knows to protect itself hun. Be defensive so that you cant be hurt by someone. Unfortunately you end up hurting yourself. Hun love yourself first. Then the rest will follow. I think you are one Hell of a person!! :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Hammockmoney,

You need to love yourself before getting involved in a relationship. If you don't like yourself, how will someone else? Don't belittle yourself hun, you are a great person :hug:

4. angus

angus Active Member

I think being "complete" is some anomaly. I don't know if anyone is ever really "complete". I think there are times when I feel complete and times when I feel empty. I don’t think there is ever a personal level of "completeness" that makes you ready for a relationship. At some point you just have to decide to take a risk and let someone see you, incomplete and messy.:blink: I don't think there is any right place in your life to take that risk, I just think you have to decide to do it and then do. I don't know if this makes sense, or if just comes off as rambling thoughts.....which I guess it kind of is....my intentions are to be helpful, but my brain tends to move around too much to always do this :biggrin:

5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Man, I got stop making threads.

6. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

there is that. know what ya mean. I'm trying to making them my own self