Why do I even bother with my family??

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ThePhantomLady, Jan 29, 2016.

1. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I've been having a cr*p time lately... currently in a really bad SH cycle... I wanted to cancel going home to visit my family this weekend but I couldn't make up a good excuse.

I managed to make my mum believe I was clumsy with the oven and that's how I hurt my hand, even though she just went "but how would you hurt yourself there?" And I came with a quick explanation...

We ended up fighting... or rather she started making fun of me and complaining that I talked too loudly... The kitchen was noisy and I'm nearly deaf on one ear and I couldn't hear my own voice...
    And in the end I just got hurt and left... I was in the kitchen helping her keep the cats off the table while she cooked.

I am so tempted to go back home now... but if I do I fear I'll SH and truly break apart.

My aunt is already driving me nuts and she's not even here yet... she texted me when I was on the train asking what I was doing and a minute later she called about her computer as I was getting off on the station... I kept telling her where I was and she kept talking.

I think she even called my mum to tell her I had been 'rude' with her... While I once again was her personal IT geek. She doesn't even say thank you!

And my mother's aunt... we're all mad at her, she's got a poorly leg and she didn't call the nurses for days when it acted up because she didn't want to bother them... she's going to lose the leg if that continues...

I don't want to be a member of this family.
    And that's 'forgetting' that mum used to beat me and lock me up and leave me... and blamed me for being raped...

2. etnevel.asok

etnevel.asok Member

Hey, it's a very interesting story... Hmm... At the moment I have no idea what to say. THe best what you can do . Stay down and start thinking what would be the best (exclude the SH or any other), just the positive things and you 'll see slowly, everything 'll be allright. Nor even God made the Earth in 1 day !