Why do I even exist?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Right U R Ken, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

WHY?? WHY? WHY? WHY? I just spent the 4th of July alone. Just like I do EVERY damn holiday. I'M SICK OF IT! WHY DO I EVEN EXIST??!!!?

2. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

I did, too.

You exist because you're a good person who has a lot to offer others, and your time here isn't finished yet. :hugtackles: :cheekkiss

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:unsure: Sorry you had a bad day :(

and i echo what brighid said.

Keep venting if it helps x

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Ken. :-( That sucks :-(
    I spent the 4th of July trying to hold myself together as well, all I wanted to do was kill myself but I couldn't do it, I just couldn't go through with it and I know everybody says that is a good thing but I cannot think of one legitimate reason for my being here.
    It's so difficult.

5. Right U R Ken

It doesn't matter if no one wants what I offer. I can't believe I shaved my head as a show of support for someone going thru chemo and she didn't even respond. I don't even know if she knows. I can't believe I did that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
  6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Holidays always seem to be the hardest time. So many other people are out there celebrating and enjoying themselves it just seems to bring it all on top for those of us who aren't, especially if we spend such times alone. Don't forget though that you do have friends here at SF. PM me if you need to chat. One of the reasons any of exist is to help each other. You are a good person who does a lot to help and support people here and in life in general. Hope you can find the support you need from us.
    Best wishes.

7. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hiya ..
    im in the uk so we dont think anythin of the 4th of july really.. but i guess its simular 2 christmas when every1 'gets 2gether for a meal n that' .. i know how crappy it is 2 spend days like this alone.. its a horrible feeling.. sorry u had 2 go through it :hug:
    i just wanted 2 say that iv seen alot of ur posts around th forum and u really do make a difference here..
    sounds like ur friends going through a tough time if shes having chemo .. dont be offended if she hasnt aknowledged what uv done in support for her.. she probably hasnt realised how u feel because shes focusing her energy of getting better..
    i hope u feel better tday ? x

8. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

My family had my aunt and uncle over but i just stayed in my room and thought bout killing myself.... .yup fun

9. Right U R Ken

I feel just as bad today. Giving out a few words of advice on an internet forum is no reason for a man to exist.