why do i f***ing bother?!??!?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by meagainstme, Apr 13, 2007.

1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

im so fucking angry today. im so fed up of all this shit!!!

im always here for her. ALWAYS. and she just throws it back in my face. everytime.

i cant believe i let her ruin all my nights out by worrying and being here for her. i cant believe i take all her shit wen she is feeling down. and for what? to be blanked all day and told ur moving away? fuck this. i cant be arsed with you or anyone right now. grrrrr. i hate this world. nothing ever can go right. ever.

and here i am alone yet again, after trusting someone yet again. why did i think u were different when ur just as fucking bad. if not worse.

its not enough to say ''im sorry i keep hurting you'' cus in the end them words mean nothing. and i mean nothing to you. so forget it. im done with u now.

2. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you feel so let down by your friend. I can understand how you feel, it happened to me with a friend of mine a while ago.

In the end you have to look after yourself, put yourself first. If it's affecting you so much it could be a good idea to put a bit of distance between you. But i know how hard it is to leave someone you care about.

If it helps, this friend and me are now good friends, we just aren't so dependant on one another.

I hope you're ok.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I know what it's like to trust someone then be walked all over. No people have to work hard for my trust. It is unfortunate that this girl is moving away...that is so hard for the both of you. I spend many hours of my day worrying about a boy, but you have to put yourself first. Worry about getting yourself back on track first. xx