why do i feel like this?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by painful, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painful

painful Well-Known Member

My life is getting less managable I feel like no one cares if I live or die

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you will find that the members here care.. Keep posting and tell us more about you.. Are you seeing a therapist?? They can teach you coping skills and the difference in cognitive distortions.. I hope you stick around and let us try and help.. Take Care!!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes sound like you need to talk to someone a counselor your doctor to get assessed to see why you are feeling out of sorts. could be medical reasons or emotional best to get it all checked out okay. Let us know what is happening Has anything changed in your life that has cause upset to you.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey we care!!!!!

please tell us more. maybe we can help!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

5. painful

well i just sit in my room alone. i have no friends. i use drugs to cope with the sadness and lonliness but i dont know how much more i can take

6. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

have u been to docs? it wil help to express ur feelings to someone. After all if they make u feel like suicide then they shd no hw they hav made u feel. Give ppl wt for. dnt hold it in. try and reach out

:hug:

7. painful

ive tried people either think im joking or they just dont care i seriously have no one

8. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

hav u spoken to docs? re-itterate ur feeling this low. no one shd leave u wen ur feeling suicidal its not humane!
    u hav support here hun

9. painful

i just dont know what to do i just want to b happy

10. able to enter chat room? I got to know an entire group of jokers in the chat room to make my day after i got triggered off with some posts here..

11. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

if you go to an md and tell them that you are feeling suicidal and that you have a drug problem, they should be able to provide/ refer you to help.

if you are in the us, do you have health insurance?

also, there is an addictions forum on here

12. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

we jus gta believe in ppls words hun.
    they know they have experienced our pain and felt the nice stuff after.
    and u sed u duno wt to do make u happy, this is kinda cliched a lot but exercise. im extremely unfit but have bit doin a tiny bit a few days a week. and jus feels ok wen im doin it. mite help. worth a try?

13. painful

i dont think i need exercise. im 19 years old 5'11" and weigh 12O lbs. i want to quit my drug use since thats whats largely contributing to my depression but i hate going thru the f**king withdrawls like i am at this moment. shit what do i do?????

14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you get to an addiction center and get admitted and they will help you get off the drugs you cannot do it all alone you need help simple as that. okay phone your doctor tell him to make a referal to an addiction center now okay hugs

15. painful

i really dont want to go to rehab again. is there anything else i can do?

16. You can quit drugs by yourself and you need to be very strong (mentally) to overcome the withdrawls.. If not, you must get yourself admitted into the hospital, because the doctors have some medications to reduce your withdrawls discomfort..

17. painful

well ill look into it

18. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to say what you are addicted to?

if it's something like heroin, you have physical withdrawl, pretty tough/impossible to quit without help

acupuncture (my answer to everything) is often used to help beat addictions

rehab may suck, but probably better than being addicted

if you can put yourself far away from your drug of choice, that can help a lot in overcoming addiction.

if you are suicidal at the same time that you try to kick a habit, that's probably a lot trickier though

19. painful

Well I'm addicted to meth.smoke oxy when its availabe.but I have a few questions. I have a doctos appointment tomorrow.ido I just ask him straight forward for antidepressants? Or how should I approach this? And also do they test you for suspected drug use?

20. xjulesx

xjulesx Member

People do care, more than
    you will ever know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.