why do i feel so guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

***LEA***

I'm new here, Hi all.
I went to see my gp today, I told her i want to die, she gaveme anti-depressants! I want to die, I've planned it all out to look like a accident so my kids won't feel so bad. The date is set but why do I feel so guilty?:sad:

Esmeralda

Because you know that if you do actually kill yourself, it will probably ruin your children's lives regardless of whether or not it looks like an accident. God forbid they should put together that it was a suicide, then they will really be screwed in the head. Might I suggest a different course of action? Perhaps at least waiting for the meds to kick in?

L

***LEA***

Hi Peanut, I have been on these anti-depressants for 3 yrs and finally came off them 8 weeks ago because they weren't working, I don't need to wait for them to kick in because I know they won't make any difference:sad: I am in so much physical pain through illnesses i really cant take any more, I'm sick of people judging me. Next weekend I'm out of here!!

Esmeralda

Maybe you could try a different type of medication? It took me awhile to find the right antidepressant. I'm sorry you have physical problems. What are they, if you don't mind my asking?

L

***LEA***

I have Diabetes, sciatica, IBS, recurrent pancreatitis, arthritis, I am waiting for results for MS and Biopsy results to see if i have cancer, I am in constant pain

Esmeralda

I'm sorry you are so sick. I actually have a friend with pancreatitis and it's no picnic. Could you possibly have lupus or some other immunodeficiency?

lilyao

you probably feel guilty because you know its not ok to do what youre gonna do , think one last time for your kids, think for the people who loves you, theres always someone caring for you believe it or not, dont let your imopulses do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00