Why do I go on? **Language**

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, May 18, 2007.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Why oh god why do I go on? I mean I already know I suck at life so why do I keep living? Fuck why do I do it? I know I will never make any friends in the real world I will never meet a significant other nor will I ever mate. Not that my net friends are not great and all. But the 1s and 0s can only go so far.

But knowing me I would not appreciate those real life friends and so on. I mean I suck I cannot appreciate anything. I do not appreciate how I have a job that pays well. I do not appreciate that I have people who care for me online. I do not appreciate the great place I live in. And all because of what? Because I have never fucking kissed a female? Or is it because I see my "unit" and realize that it is obviously below average. What the fuck? Why the fuck am I so fixated on something so lame? Why god why? Is this a testament to how much I fucking suck? What is this some kind of joke? Am I really just lying to myself? I do not know, I fucking hate it all. Why the fuck do I have to be cursed to be fucking depressed about something so trivial. Why the fuck can I not appreciate anything I have WHY THE FUCK WHY WHY WHY?

God I hate me, I just want the power to end it all. Fuck... I could even have the rope to end it all right here....But I left it in my one friends car. God damn it... oh well time to go to sleep and sleep this off. I have a long day at work.

I will answer advice and comments tomorrow. I would like some feedback or insights if you guys do not mind.
  2. bloodysunday

bloodysunday Well-Known Member

Not sure what I could say to help tbh (I'm sorry) but :hug: thinking about you
  3. Forgotten_Man

4. Tara

Tara Guest

im also thinking of you.

I know you feel like this now, but i can assure you if you get yourself out there (yes i know its harder said than done, trust me i know...im trying to get out myself !!) but you will meet people.

i hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
  5. Forgotten_Man

It is hard to get yourself out when nature has chained you to the ground.

But at least you are are actually trying thanks. Unfortunately I was here when I was born and I remained here because I was chained down and I will be here till I kill myself.

6. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

What makes you think you suck at life? You said you will never meet any friends but you have your whole life ahead of you so many opportunities to meet people. About the not appreciating... everyone takes things for grantit. It's just part of the human nature I guess. People just get so caught up in other things they forget what's important and what they have. They forget about the good things in life.
  7. Forgotten_Man

No social emotional opportunities do not openly present themselves to me. Material ones do but not the kind I am looking for.