why do i hate my life so much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by keytheng, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keytheng

keytheng New Member

im starting hate my life more and more everyday. lastnight i took 6 pills idk what kind i just just popped a handfull
    i hqve no famiky no friends and. noone to really talk to so this is what i turn too drugs alcohol and strangers

2. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

So sorry about that. Maybe there is a community you can just try out like a church or AA meetings...or anything like that. You don't necessarily need to believe in anything or be ready to stop drugs and alcohol... if you just show up and be around people who have some positive goals in life it could make you feel less lonely.

I know it may not feel like it right now, but there really are allot of loving people in the world that you could be friends with. You just need a small bit of effort to put yourself in the right place and be just a little receptive.

No matter what you do, if you are taking pills with an intent to harm yourself, you should seek help right away. Your life is precious just like everyone else's.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can make friends here ok you keep talking to us I am sorry youare struggling so but please no more self harm ok if you are so low you reach out to supports in your community and here too hugs

4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Keytheng, I truly understand how you feel. I hate my life too. It seems so pointless, and such a struggle. I am dealing with job loss and old age. Not close to family. Friends seem to be deserting me because I can't find employment. I do think of ending it. But death is very final. It eliminates all hope of things ever getting better. I have not given up that hope. Please, Keytheng, don't give up on hope either. You can always reach out to people here. And look for sources in your community. Just try and find one thing to do each day. One you enjoy. Just one. It will be a start. Hugs.:grouphug1:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you are feeling this way, and I know how you're feeling. I have no friends offline, no family that supports me, and the only people I really talk to are on this site. I was drinking heavily for a while, and it can be hard to stop. I only do one drug, not often, but it does help me cope. So I can understand how hard it can be to deal with things. I hope you keep posting here because you can find great support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.