why do i have these thoughts?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkLordVader, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

i was at the grocery store earlier tonight, i noticed this really attractive woman and i started to think about taking my life. why? because i know i will never have her or anyone like her, i swear god hates me and wants me to date some ugly fucken slob until i am dead. the more these thoughts keep creeping in the more i want to start planning my demise.

2. fattybitct

fattybitct Account Closed

suicide is all i think about, like you the sight of an attractive woman sends me into a horrible mood.

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Perhaps she is a horrible person and the one that is less "physically attractive" is the one that has the huge heart, caring soul, and true spirit that would last a lifetime..?

4. DarkLordVader

how am i suppose to love someone i dont find attractive, sorry but looks play a small part in who i date. i dont need a super model, but there have to be a little physical attraction there. if that is considered shallow then i guess i wont be dating ever again and death is in my future

5. Medusa.

Medusa. Well-Known Member

Yea I've had thoughts like those, like if I can't have anyone attractive why be with anyone at all. Of course looks do matter a little bit, but you know what when the time comes we will find our attractive mate. I believe that.

6. DarkLordVader

i dont believe that, i can bet anyone $100 ill be dead before i meet anyone, nice f*cken life isnt it?

7. suiprev

suiprev Member

Hi,
    Did your thoughts of suicide come as a surprise to you? What makes you think God hates you? If you are having, or have had thoughts of suicide and a plan to end your life, then consider calling 1-800-273-8255.

8. tudor_77

tudor_77 Member

I've been in relationships with one model and two others who probably could have been models, each and every one of them (their 'attractive' friends too) complete and utter soulless morons. Selfish, self absorbed and not much fun to be around and completely lacking in any form of emotional maturity to the extent that you actually end up feeling more like an unpaid baby-sitter than a boyfriend. You need to find yourself a girl with a good heart whose sensitive and down to earth and makes you feel good about yourself.

9. DarkLordVader

impossible

10. oval

oval Well-Known Member

I've had plenty of mad crushes on guys I didn't find attractive. I was even grossed out by some a little bit at first but they got me like them. They became the most attractive person in the entire world. Of course nothing ever came of it bc me being terrified of letting anyone close to me, I manipulated it every time. I couldnt sleep more than an hour a night, couldn't eat or ever get them off my damn mind. I know everyone says it and its not very believable but personality really attracts me more than anything. and its not bc I couldn't get anyone better looking. I'm rather attractive, they simply were able to give me butterflies. Insane, hyper active butterflies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.