Why do I have to wish I was dead along with being horny?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SadDude1980, Mar 23, 2008.

1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

What's the pont of being married if you're going to not get any. So you die and you're horny. I mean along with never feeling understood and feeling eternally lonely, at least if I could just hug a woman's body and feel her pressing against me as I look into her eyes, that'd be a motivation to live... .But I'm not going to get that from the person I chose to marry. I just get my solitary cold bed :(

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

There has to be a reason why she doesn't want to be sexual. Hun, sit down and "gently" discuss it. Who knows what the conversation may lead to?

3. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

I let her mother move in with us and she intrrupts us all the time. She's all up in our business - last night, the police came because my wife called them AFTER she rearranged our bedroom. She's now sleeping in the same bed as her mother and my daughter's bed is up here with me

This was random out of the blue. I'm tired of this shit.

We're not sexual because she keeps doing stupid shit that make us unable to even just be social with each other. You know how someone presses just all the wrong buttons with you to the point where you're super pissed? That's my "wife". And as a side effect, I get no sex and I really like sex.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ok dont want to sound like Dr. Ruth but has there been any other changes in your wife lately? Moods, tones, health etc? Beside good ole' mom moving in (instant mood killer alone) any other major changes in the home? And has this been for a while now or recent say since mom moved in? If you are willing to let me in on some of whats happening, maybe I can help you work this out. FYI - 44 year old female so might be able to give some insight from the other side of bed so to speak. PM me.