why do I keep coming back here?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Baldr, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

what's the point to me coming on here? people just ignore me, they don't care about me at all, they don't even say hi
    everyone just hates me, I only have one person to talk to :(
    there's no reason to keep on living, it's just a hell every day
    I just want to die

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Baldr everyone here does care, we're all here to help each other :hug:

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Yes we are - all here to help each other Vince - sorry that you're feeling so low at the moment. Encouragement and support and looking after yourself will help it to not affect you so much - and please have faith that there is a wonderful reason to be alive, even though you cannot see it atm, that doesn't mean you always won't be able to. Feelings start to work for us when we feed them better thoughts hun. :) Always willing to talk with you by PM :)

4. Baldr

no-one ever talks to me, it never feels like anyone even cares for me the slightest apart from one person :(

5. EmilyM

EmilyM New Member

I don't want you to die:( I like talking to you and I care. I'm sorry I haven't been here much lately but I really care dear

6. Baldr

sorry :(
    I don't see why anyone should care either, why anyone would like me :(
    I just always bother everyone, I only make people feel worse :(

7. midnightstar

Baldr you don't make people feel worse :hug:

8. yep

yep Well-Known Member

You keep coming here because deep inside you know that we care for each other and for you. Perhaps not as much as you would like and perhaps not as often as you would prefer, you are right in that not everyone here is able to help you at the time you want, the good news is that there is always someone for you for me and for whoever ask for help, just reach out as you have done now. You are not victim either, you are a surviver who in spite of adversity keep fighting for your life and for feeling better.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People do genuinely care about you here.

10. Baldr

I come here because I have nowhere else to go, because otherwise I'd just be alone :(
    it doesn't make a big difference though, no-one talks to me and I just feel too scared to talk to people almost all the time
    especially when I see how much people like other users, it just makes me feel worse

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Heya, Vince.

I do say hi to you. I know we haven't spoken at length but you always ask how I am :) Thank you for that. I really do appreciate it. Keep reaching out :hug:

12. Baldr

you said you wanted to be my friend a long time ago, but you just ignored me.. :(
    such things always happen, no-one ever truly wants to be my friend

13. midnightstar

Baldr I'll be your friend :hug:

14. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You came into chat this morning here and I said "Hello Baldr" and got no reply. I'd be more than happy to talk with you any time... in PM, chat, where ever. I've seen you around a bunch and would be more than happy to "hang out" and talk about anything, or to advocate, or to offer support. Hang in there, man!

15. Baldr

I'm sorry :(
    I don't think this is the right place for me anymore :(

16. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun well i can see there are many people here talking to you caring about you see all the responses and i do think they make you feel better inside that is why your return to get the care and support you are getting now hugs

17. Baldr

I don't feel cared about though
    yes, they respond now, but as soon as I'm in the chatroom everyone just ignores me

18. youRprecious!

Have you taken up anyone's offer to PM Vince?

I love to do that and it's a way you will know that the person PMing you really does care, when they take the time to listen to everything you say and respond to it hun :) Try it - with me if you like :)

19. youRprecious!

That's quite usual - it happens in chat rooms unless you're the first person to start up a conversation with a question to someone else hun :)

20. Baldr

after a while they just stop PMing
    I'm always useless, never interesting, never nice to talk to
    I just want to die

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.