Why do I keep delaying inevitable?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xenflyz, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenflyz

xenflyz Member

Does anyone else set deadlines to kill themselves at a certain date all the time... like in a day, few days/months/year?
    I do this and except for one failed drowning attempt I always talk myself out of it.
    This is extremely frustrating as I will never have any friends. My life isn't worth living/fighting for.

I can't even find friends online or someone to talk to.
    I'm 19 and it's obvious I'll never find any friends or a girlfriend in my life.

I know no one gives a crap but what should someone with mild autism, tons of disorders and no friends do in this situation? Please I need some help. Best solution I could come up for my situation is suicide, but I'm very bad at this as I keep delaying it indefinitely :mad:

I think someone severely disabled and in wheelchairs or with no arms or legs is more fortunate than me because they probably have some friends and world doesn't act like they are INVISIBLE.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

perhaps you have a small amount of hope within you...
    if so, nurture it and let it grow. nothing is 100% certain and i hope you will find true friendships sometime in the future. do you belong to any support groups for the disorders you mention? sometimes at a support group, or even a group that share a hobby with you (like a camera club) might be a place to meet people.

3. That last paragraph really bothers me. I am insulted. :mad:
    Before you even attempt to judge people who have physical disabilities, please read about what I've dealt with, and hopefully you'll realize that being disabled is very difficult.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.