Why do i keep doing it to myself?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Decode, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I had an appointment at the hospital today for some embarassing issue that wouldn't go away. I was running late and went to bandage the wounds on my leg but it turned out to be a eye patch. :eek:hmy: I had to do the strip thing he's like "what is that?" omg thats all i can here in my head "what is that?" (the cuts ok). He said there was nothing wrong the issue had sorted itself so it was all for nothing. I was dreading it but it went so much worse than i had thought it could, he'll tell my doctor she'll stop my meds. I feel so low and stupid. I'm gonna get wrecked and i'll just start harming myself again. :cry:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2010
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: Im sorry that happened to you. Why would she stop your meds? Wouldnt that mean that you would need an increase to them??
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He can't tell your doctor anything confidentiallity rule so don't worry okay
  4. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I thought it would be put straight on my medical records stuff like that i can't see him keeping it from my doctor.
    My meds were prescribed for social anxiety so i don't think she will increase them, i had a bad experience saying i was depressed with another doctor so when she asked me i saved myself the embassment an said i wasn't i wish i hadn't now. So it's likely she'll think its the meds and they be stopped. I feel shit now but i was worse off them, just not looking forword to that.
  5. default2010

default2010 Member

hi...i am a new member to this site....and i found it quite by accident..and i am reading about myself when i read these posts....i am a senior person...
    and my thoughts from mornin to night are how will I do it today....(suicide).
    i am a cutter... i learned that by hurting in one spot i will take away the hurt from another....i am a retired nurse and know better... but when in crises we
    do what we can to ease the lonliness and horrible feeling we get....each day is just like the last....and i try so hard to keep busy....its always easy to give
    suggestions to people it is not easy to accept them.....try to hang in...
    i have been there done that...i hope and try to understand myself and others...it doesnt always work....i will always try and listen....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.