Why do i keep trying?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tailz, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailz

Tailz New Member

I dont know why i keep trying,

like a couple of weeks ago i got really depressed being indoors all the time so i went out at and at the end of the day i broke my arm :sad: my first break! so i was stuck in hospital for a week gettin more depressed, wen i came out of hospital i got no simpathy from any1 i know, every just had ago at me for bein lazy, my gf left me while i was in hospital for anther guy, i thought it was goin great. And now im 18 my step dad's trying to kick me out of the house :unsure:

im ready to give in, i dont want to keep trying to make my life better cause it wont.
  2. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

If you end it how do you know if it'll ever get better. Sorry about your girl but if she cheated on you she wasnt right to begin with right? your not lazy its just your friends dont understand depression....Stay Strong bro.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Address the depression before trying to deal with anything else. Depression is debilitating, so round to the doctors' for some discussion on treating it.
    Once you have the depression at a more manageable level, you're ability to deal with all the rest of it will greatly improve.

See your doctor hun.
  4. Tailz

Tailz New Member

thanks for all ur comments, it means alot to me to know people will help me:smile:
  5. make_me_bad

make_me_bad Well-Known Member

i know it doesn't seem like it right now, but honestly, any girl that would do something like that - to anyone, even someone she didn't like - isn't worth your effort. later you'll just wish you hadn't wasted as much time with her as you did, trust me.

6. ^ couldn't agree more with Terry ^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.