Why do I trust them....

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Shattered_oblivion, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shattered_oblivion

Shattered_oblivion Active Member

I'm always wondering why I trust the adults in my life. A few I know I can, but others. They seem like monsters, and I'm trapped in their wake. Even my grandparents seem utterly abusive. My parents...only one. But I still wonder why deep in my mind I think to trust any of them. I try to stop them constantly, and get hurt more. What should I do? Really no need to answer, but advice will be listened to. I try to keep my siblings safe, and where do I end up, hurt, crying, lost, depressed, and destroyed. In the end I'm always hurt, but if I never try to stop these things, where would that leave me? With the hurt of knowing that I didn't try, or simply pondering the fact of all of my "why"'s?

2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

baby doll, Don't think this way, it makes me sad. i love you. And I understand that you feel the need to protect your siblings, but your sister is bigger than you are, and can protect herself. Your brother on the other hand, well, that I can understand. I hope that u don't always feel depressed, hurt, and all of the other stuff you said. Especially not around me! I love you honey.

3. deathfilled

deathfilled Member

hey, I know exactly what you are going through, I go through it every day...I hope that someday you will get out of the situation. However, I can't. I'm a lesbian, and its my girlfriend who is abusive. I'm afraid to even go to my own house anymore. And I don't understand how somebody i loved so much could make me this sad. Do you? I used to love her, now I associate her with pain.

4. Shattered_oblivion

Songi, babe, I'm not sad and depressed when I'm with you.
    deathfilled, I understand wondering why someone you love so much can cause you so much pain. A few people in my life have shown me that possiblity. Understanding why someone that you love can cause you pain, is another story. That I still ponder. Not about you, Songi, I swear. And deathfilled, one more thing, I'm a lesbian too, and Songi is my girlfriend.

5. deathfilled

deathfilled Member

um...Songie told me that you were Bi. But...okay. I need help and I know it! I don't even know if I can go to my own home anymore...its not safe there...she is constantly yelling, and hitting me...I dont know what to do...I fear for my life...And there is no one that can help me...

6. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

your bi, not lez. And songie has an E on the end of it.

7. deathfilled

deathfilled Member

that was really rude! You shouldn't be so fucking rude to your girlfriend.

8. Shattered_oblivion

Sorry about forgetting the e babe. Deathfilled keep sending me messages...I'll answer, if you just want to vent, or talk about something, I'm here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.