Why do i wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Dove

What point is there in waiting?

Why not just do it now and get it over with once and for all?

this pain is way too much tonight and the pain pills are not helping.. i do not think i can make it till April 9, the pain is way too severe..

i am just going to do it..

i sent hugs out that should be enough love from me, my heart has no love left to give anymore..

D

Dave_N

Please white dove, don't give up on life. Pray to God for help. I know that a lot of things have gone wrong in your life, but please hang on. Have they found the guy that burned down your trailer yet? Also, how is your health? :hug:

Reki

I hope you decide not to do it, Dove, but honestly I have to say I'm finding it difficult to take your posts seriously these days.

White Dove

Please white dove, don't give up on life. Pray to God for help. I know that a lot of things have gone wrong in your life, but please hang on. Have they found the guy that burned down your trailer yet? Also, how is your health? :hug:

no..

they know who done it.. the neighbor done it, but does it matter?? heck no...

He will never get caught.. he is sitting their laughing his head off about it, etc..

health is not good and it dont really matter either.. have to have some things done this April 9 but i dont even care about it anymore..

i dont care about anything anymore..

if there ever was a time that i was at a breaking point then it is now.. i have had it, with everything..

look i am asking everyone here, just forget me okay just forget me cause i am nothing

nicesinging1

WhiteDove, I am very sorry you are suffering so much when all u ask for is living healthy, happy life that you can manage and handle. But it doesn't mean we give up.
Let's keep fighting to our last days, our death. So we can leave this world with no regrets whatsoever. That is my determination anyway. In fact, I can't wait till that day comes. I have seen/endured too many tragic, ugly, painful experiences in my life. I hope my end comes soon.
Let's keep fighting together till our last day. Till that day comes, let's never ever stop fighting, working and trying.
Take care of urself, dove.

-Hank-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00