Why do i ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Why do i ?

Why do i trust? I have never lied to anyone here. i have been completly open and honest to everyone here. i have been honest about my fears , my life , my illness , and yet i got an e-mail from a member here telling me no more lies??

What the hell am i even still doing here? I was the one that was lied to.. i was the one who got caught up in the middle of a deception and i forgave him... Why does life have to be so unfair? i tried to help.. i honestly tried to help...

i have had it.. no one gives a shit about me anyway... yep i am cursing. cursing because i have had it with this life...

I am not really angry just more hurt now then before... why can my life be happy? why cant i be happy? why does my stupid past have to always be brought up every single time? it is not fair....

I have been completly open , completly honest with everyone here...

god i want to just end it right now.. just get it over with cause my life sucks..
  2. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

I know you are not lieing.
    Most people here know you are not lieing.

Ignore that person, he is the liar.
    What kind of person would fake their own death.
    He is a bastard and not worth your time.

People here care about you and what happens to you.
  3. White Dove

thank you for the reply...

i just blocked all comunication from him and will no longer accept any emails or pms from him. this protects me from getting hurt... i forgave him and still forgive him and he will always be in my heart... i do not know what it is he is going through but i pray he finds happiness and peace...
  4. winston

winston Well-Known Member

white dove, I hope you realise that all my words are from my heart, and i hope you take them to you
  5. White Dove

winston it is not you okay??

i do take your words to heart.. both online here and in the pms..

please dont think that it is you okay??

My cousin passed away and is in the funeral home in Monterey and i just kind of feel so down and out and hurt ...

My physical pain from this dumb cancer is really hurting me tonight and the cramps are an unbelievable pain as i reply to you but please do not think it is you? I also sent you a pm...

i guess you could say it is a battle between which pain hurts the most but right now i think this physical pain is on top...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.