why do kids take such delight

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by theleastofthese, Jun 29, 2007.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

in driving their parents to wanting to kill themselves??? I am one of the most liberal parents on earth - perhaps TOO liberal - and my girls, both teens, seem to take great joy in making me cry. If I give them too much they shit on me. If I don't give them enough they shit on me. I'm sick of being told what to do and how to do it by a 15 yr old who's never raised any kids...

I'm ready to shoot myself over this family shit and not regret the repercussions at all. Not how it will affect the kids - not that they'll care at all, they'll be glad to be rid of me - or what will happen to my many animals. I can't do anything right and haven't done anything right in a long time - what's there to lose??
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: I am sorry your kids are being so terrible after they came home from their Mexico trip. You would think they would see what it would be like to live in poverty and be thankful for what they have and the things you provide. Remember that they will only be with you a little longer. They will grow up and hopefully mature a bit and begin to appreciate you more. Hang in there. I know you can do it. :hug: :grouphug: