Why do people hate me?!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SAVE_ME, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Why?! Why, no matter where I go, is there this 'stigma' attached to me? Seriously, what is it about me?! What the hell have I done to upset anyone?!

2. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

People on this site dont hate you, and I don't hate you, and I understand how you feel. I guess the majority of people are just bastards. "People are bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling" some random sig i saw whilst lurking in the Deviantart forums, its pretty apt id say. But that doesnt seem to apply to this forum.

3. SAVE_ME

Na, not talking about on this forum, I mean in general, people just have it in for me for some reason, and I agree with that quote btw, think I might have to steal it lol

4. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

How do people have it in for you? Do they verbally or physically abuse you, or do they just alienate you?

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

i feel the same 2 :'( donno why everybody hate me...i did nothing :'(

6. SAVE_ME

They alienate me.

And sometimes out on the street people will verbally abuse me.

7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

If you are a fragile soul it shows and the " bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling" (Ha, ha clever) pick up on it and strike. On the streets, in public there seems to be a jackal mentality- insecure bullies looking for an emotionally fragile person to dump on.

8. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I go through the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.