Why do people have to be such assholes?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Jun 30, 2007.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I go through frickin hell have my whole life I'm amazed i'm still alive someone I hadn't talked to in 4 years messages me on yahoo tonight and asks what's up I told him I haven't been doing well and he said "what's your problem now?" I eplained my many problems between physical and mental problems and explained the trauma and abuse in my past and how it effected me and he said "get over it you are a hypocondriac, get over yourself and get a life" I just busted into tears, and thought how could someone be so cruel, I told him I wish you'd go through what I do for 1 week and see if you thought it was nothing and didn'r effect you. I couldn't believe it and still can't how can people be so heartless, and why to me? I have never done anything my whole life besides try and help people and hang on even if I felt I truely would be better dead. I've gine through so much and yet why am I treated like trash? It's so hard for me to go on day after day dealing with my problems and the fact I probably never will be any better than I am now. I wan to just cut the living shit out of myself right now. :wallbash:

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please do not cut yourself?

he is such a cold heartless person if i had yahoo messenger i would tell him off myself and tell him not to treat my new friend like that. that just angers me. people who do not know this pain have no idea what it does to us. want to use my handcuffs? lets handcuff him up and then beat him up.

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Aww, Carolyn, hun..he had no right to say that to you. :hug: :hug: Please don't go cut yourself, please. :hug: I'm here if you need to talk.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Caz...delete the shit...:mad:

5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Please don't cut yourself or do anything to hurt yourself in any way. It ain't worth letting one person making you feel like this because like you say, they are assholes and they definitely stink! I know its hard not to feel bad when people wanna hurt others this way but please try to feel better. I understand how are you feeling but then again I have learn that there are too many losers like that who doesn't quite understand how cruel it is to hurt people like that! Cheer up...and don't hurt yourself :smile:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Some people are just clueless. Maybe he thought he was taking the tough love approach. If that is how he feels, either delete him or block him. You don't need that type of support. I am sorry to hear you were treated that way. Please take care of yourself and stay safe. No SI. :hug:

7. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this Carolyn. I agree with the above posts; at the very least, he's been unbelievably insensitive. He's obviously got issues of his own, because any morally conscious human being would express some kind of empathy for your sufferings. Someone should tell him not to follow up with 'What's the problem?' when someone reveals they have been enduring ill health, because he is clearly ill equipped to handle the response.
    I've become increasingly reluctant to talk to friends/acquaintences about my health, because I've found they conveniently 'drift away' shortly after. It's annoying on one level because one almost feels they've been mentally raped. They were never genuinely concerned, but were only seeking to satisfy their own perverted curiousity.

8. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

Carolyn,
    Excuse my language but what a Son of a Bitch. If I weren't a passivist I would kick his butt for you. Sometimes religion can be such a hinderance. Hang in there. Know that you are in my prayers.
    If you need to talk. You know where you can find me.
    Grace and peace
    Michael Lee

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Thank you all for your replies, you're all very sweet. I really appriciate all the replies... Sometimes I just don't understand how people can live with the way they treat other people. :grouphug: