why do people stop talking?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Blackness, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I don't mean to sound like a whiny bitch...but

how come whenever I add people or they add me to msn from here we only ever speak like once or twice?

Do these people block me or something?
    They could at least tell me why or whats wrong with me beforehand :(
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hey Blackness

You are not a whiney bitch, you are just wondering why, which is a logical uestion. I have you on MSN, we haven't spoken yet. I am around if you want to talk.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi hun i dont have u on MSN but am happy to add u my address is dawn@smugs.co.uk happy to chat tc hun
  4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i honestly cant often get on msn so sorry if we dont get to chat often, i do make an effort every now and again coz i dont want people to think im avoiding them. also sometimes im too depressed to talk, its no ones fault, love you all :hug:
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I understand if you're depressed puddytat, no worries.

I just worried cos it has happened with like almost everyone :S

I'll add you patience too thanks:)
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

welcome hun :smile:
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

8. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Yeah,i know how you feel,but thats just internet,you know,people just stop writing back after while. That happend to me recently,a girl i've been talking to for months never wrote me back again,than i start thinking what i did wrong,i still don't know. Maybe there was nothing left to say...its just not the same as having a real friend...anyways, if you want to talk i can promise to you i wont be the first who will give up:smile:
  9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Good question. If it's once or twice then perhaps there was something going on but if it's a lot of the times, then yeah, it's pathetic and sad.

Anyways don't take it to heart. There are plenty of other people out there who would happily give their own time to talk to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.